Thursday 25 November 2010

Loli Ramble

I must admit, I am not very good at keeping journals, as I find I have a lot to say but when it comes to putting these thoughts down on paper I have great difficulty. Honestly, I am not sure why this is as I can write a piece of fiction with ease, but my own personal thoughts? Nope, sorry, not happening.

So apologies to those of you who may find this annoying, but most of my entries will be written in a rambly round about way in which one hopes I will get to the point, but I very rarely do.

What has been on my mind today? Well, I guess it's something that a lot of young women think about. My weight. Currently I weigh just under 10 stone and I am still unhappy. I remember back when I was a teenager I never really moved over 8 stone and hovered between 6 and 8 up until I was 20. Now I am nearly 26 I find that I keep bouncing between a size 10 and 12 and hovering around 10 stone. I have only just after a year of hard slog managed to get down to 9 stone, but then the weight just starts piling on again.

The worst of it, is that I am rather short (5ft 4ins) so I look even bigger than I actually am most of the time, which just upsets me further. Adding the fact that I love Lolita fashion and all those frills look to add even MORE weight, I am at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment